cha0scraft hosting FTB Beyond
There isn't any BS here, you don't have to "vote" to claim chunks, etc. The only requirement is that you not be a huge jerk. ;)
The server is running a mostly unmodified Beyond pack on version 1.10.
Oh and although some seem to think of it as a feature, I will say the opposite: NO SPONGE ON THIS SERVER!! I have lost many hours to servers that crumbled under all the ways that sponge is seemingly incompatible with many of the big mods in these packs. Sorry not sorry, spongies.
It is a brand new server, so you will get to chart your own path! The worldspawn area is very safe and serene!
Host | beyond.cha0s.io RAM | 16GB CPU | Intel I7-4790K (Quad core) Disk | 200 GB SSD Bandwidth | 500Mbps
There is a Discord server synchronized with Minecraft. Chat back and forth between chat and in-game! You can join the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/tDrdPeR
- Redpower project bench currently has a trivial dupe bug, so it's been disabled.
- Teleportation commands -- /home, /spawn, /back have all been removed. Please plan your adventures accordingly, and feel the rush of actually taking some risks! ;)
The few things I remove or tweak are in the interest of keeping the game exciting and stable. I have played on too many servers that crumbled apart because they simply couldn't solve the tech aspects despite claiming professional management: constant crashes, weird bugs that no one could fix, etc. I am dedicated to preventing a frustrating experience like that. I will explicitly restrict items or blocks if it's necessary to maintain a working environment for everyone to play. I hate to do it, but I will.
Please always feel free to ask questions or make requests. I like being responsive. I am generally very quick to solve any problems that arise on the server.
My dedication levels:
- Yesterday I wrote my first Java code and learned how to do some basic Forge coding just to fix an issue in FTB Utilities that was keeping me from giving new players a nice book on the server.
- I have manually edited NBT of broken storage systems, broken player inventories, etc. Usually without the player losing anything in the process.
- I love playing, so I'll be around a lot just to answer actual in game Minecraft questions a lot of the time as well.
So yeah, I'm going to do my very best to keep the place running, and running well.
One last time, the host is beyond.cha0s.io. See you there!